1. Taraweeh will be held without public attendance, mainly with staff.
2. Taraweeh has been reduced to 10 raka’ah 6+4+ witr.
3. 1st Imaam will lead 3 tasleemat and the 2nd Imaam will lead 2 tasleemat & Shafa + witr. The Qunoot will be shortened.
4. Iftar services cancelled in both Harams, instead, baskets will be distributed around the cities of Makkah & Madinah.
5. Itikaf has been cancelled in both Harams.
6. Umrah will remain suspended until further notice.
7. The completion of the Qur’an will be recited between the Taraweeh and Qiyaam (Tahajjud). Khatm wil be on 29th night in Qiyaam (Tahajjud).
8. Continued health checks will still be administrated for all workers and attendees for the funeral prayers upon their entry into the Haram.