Here are the best face masks:
- Best face mask overall: Fresh Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask.
- Best soothing face mask: Kiehl’s Calendula & Aloe Soothing Hydration Masque.
- Best sheet mask: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask.
- Best overnight face mask: Laneige Water Sleeping Mask.
- Washable Reusable Face Mask
- Double Layer Mouth Cover For Dust Particle & Droplet Protection
In general, I use masks for three main purposes — hydration if my skin is feeling dry and tight, calming if I’m irritated, or detoxing and pore-clearing if I’m breaking out a lot. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I don’t like to use anything too harsh all over.
I tend to apply more active masks like the kinds that help diminish breakouts, in targeted areas like the T-zone. I reserve soothing, moisturizing formulas for more delicate areas like my cheeks. The following list features picks from both categories but they all have one thing in common — they gave me results.