As of TODAY, we’re accepting applications for a freelance video editor position on our team. Our new editor will work hand-in-hand with our production team to create fresh, original video content for the site and social.
Candidates must have experience editing video content for digital media, as well as knowledge of latest video trends and best practices for social media platforms. Ability to think outside-the-box and generate fresh, creative ideas are also “musts”.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role within a digital lifestyle publisher, with room for future growth within the company. The candidate can be based anywhere in the U.S. Desired start date: as soon as possible.
Take a look at the job posting below, then email [email protected] with your resume and subject line: “Freelance Video Editor.” Scroll on to find out more about the role and the type of candidates we’re looking for.
Freelance Video Editor
Do you have video editing skills, experience with social media, and know how to create videos that are fun, smart, and engaging for the digital space? You may be just who we’re looking for to join our team.
The right candidate will bring a creative eye to our video content, with knowledge of editing software. This role is a flexible schedule, with a somewhat quick turn on deadlines. We’re looking for someone with an interest in lifestyle topics including food, design, wellness, and beauty, with a strong pulse on current and future video trends.
Candidates may be located anywhere in the U.S., as work will be remote.
Key responsibilities include:
– Currently 2 videos per week (between 30 seconds – 5 minutes), though some weeks may be more or less, and we’re looking to ramp up that average quickly.
– This will be a freelance position paid hourly (between $20 – $30/hour based on experience.)
– Experience editing videos for social.
– Knowledge of key social media trends and best practices.
– Communicate the Camille Styles brand voice throughout all content.
– Attention to detail.
– Firsthand experience using video editing software.
– Ability to meet deadlines and provide self-guidance.
– A team player, with a resourceful can-do attitude, who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
Know someone who sounds perfect for this position? Pass it on! And if you think it could be you, please send resumes to [email protected] with the subject line: “Freelance Video Editor.”